[Debian-NYC] Tuesday 13 December 2011 Lisp NYC and NYLUG Party

  what="official Lisp NYC announcement;
        the official NYLUG announcement is similar"
  note="The Back Room of Suspenders Bar and Restaurant
        is in the back. The gate is narrow, and if your camel
        does not know C or Lisp, your camel will not get in."
  location="Suspenders is between Trinity Church and Liberty Park
            on the Island of the Manahattoes. The entrance to Suspenders
            is underground."
  deaths="http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/14/technology/dennis-ritchie-programming-trailblazer-dies-at-70.html
          http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/26/science/26mccarthy.html";
  invitation="Come on down and bring with you as many folk as you want."
  exhortation="For more information, answers to your questions, etc.,
               please consult my CITED SOURCES.

               UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this
               IMPORTANT Information is ENCOURAGED, especially to COMPUTER
               BULLETIN BOARDS.

               Robert E. McElwaine
               PROBABLE "Wanderer"
               2nd Initiate in Eckankar