Re: [Debian-NYC] Thanks!

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011, Gabriella Coleman <biella@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Debian people at my talk last night, :

It was so nice to see so many friendly faces at my last talk in NYC. It
meant a lot to me :-)

I will soon be writing the list to suggest a final Debian NYC meeting for
Micah and  I to attend, so hang tight. I am just drowning under many
deadlines.

All the best to all,
Biella

I hope that, if you can fit it in, that you and Micah and as many
Debian folk as want to, come to the Giant Lisp NYC and NYLUG and
More Gathering in the back room of Suspenders Bar and Restaurant,
near Liberty Park on the Island of the Manahattoes, at 7:00 pm on
Tuesday 13 December 2011.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE

AND THE LULZ

oo--JS.