Re: [Debian-NYC] Geeky standup for Debian-NYC -- interest this week?

On 04/13/2011 12:33 PM, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
On 04/12/2011 09:55 AM, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
On 04/09/2011 11:36 PM, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
I am performing geeky standup comedy at a tech conference later this month, so I need to practice. I'm thinking I'd like to put on a show for Debian-NYC people -- maybe 20 minutes' worth of comedy. I will solicit bug reports afterwards. :-)

There's nearly no interest for tonight so I'm not going to perform tonight. I'm setting something up for this Friday, the 15th, preferably at Pacific Standard.

-Sumana

Turns out it is pretty impossible to get Pacific Standard on the phone or via email, so I am just going to hijack their space and assume it'll be ok. All I need is the TV turned down for 15 min, after all.

So! I hereby declare this Friday night a Debian get-together, a bar night for any SFLCers who want to come, and almost certainly a Sumana geeky comedy workshop. Come one, come all, as long as you like jokes about science fiction and Agile.

(will start a new thread to ensure publicity)

-Sumana