[Debian-NYC] Geeky standup for Debian-NYC -- interest this week?

I am performing geeky standup comedy at a tech conference later this month, so I need to practice. I'm thinking I'd like to put on a show for Debian-NYC people -- maybe 20 minutes' worth of comedy. I will solicit bug reports afterwards. :-)

Datetimes this coming week, Monday April 11th - Friday the 15th at 7 or 8pm, are good for me. I've created a Doodle poll at http://www.doodle.com/x3pdxyxg4cnixmq8 so you can vote to tell me what dates/times are good for you; if you don't care for Doodle, please reply and let me know what times you can make.

I'm hoping I can grab Pacific Standard (If they're free, I'll book an event with them), and if they're not available then I'll find another reasonably convenient venue.

-Sumana