Re: [Debian-NYC] Geeky standup for Debian-NYC -- interest this week?

On 04/12/2011 09:55 AM, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
On 04/09/2011 11:36 PM, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
I am performing geeky standup comedy at a tech conference later this month, so I need to practice. I'm thinking I'd like to put on a show for Debian-NYC people -- maybe 20 minutes' worth of comedy. I will solicit bug reports afterwards. :-)

Datetimes this coming week, Monday April 11th - Friday the 15th at 7 or 8pm, are good for me. I've created a Doodle poll at http://www.doodle.com/x3pdxyxg4cnixmq8 so you can vote to tell me what dates/times are good for you; if you don't care for Doodle, please reply and let me know what times you can make.

I'm hoping I can grab Pacific Standard (If they're free, I'll book an event with them), and if they're not available then I'll find another reasonably convenient venue.

-Sumana

OK, this Wednesday (tomorrow) and this Friday I have some interest from a couple of people each at 7 or 8 pm. That is so tiny that I hereby request people's apartments or houses as venues. The respondents to the Google Doodle are Mike T, Micah, js, and Rick S. Can any of you volunteer your places? It looks like there would be at most three or four guests, including myself.

If no one responds by 5pm today, I'll plan on being at Pacific Standard [ http://pacificstandardbrooklyn.com ] both Wednesday and Friday nights, hoping the TV can be muted for 15-20 minutes.

(This is a very practicey workshoppy performance and I thank you if you can attend and help me fix it up. There should be a more polished one later this month or after.)

-Sumana

There's nearly no interest for tonight so I'm not going to perform tonight. I'm setting something up for this Friday, the 15th, preferably at Pacific Standard.

-Sumana