Re: [Debian-NYC] Thoughts on Eventbrite.

On 02/18/2011 01:21 AM, Brian Gupta wrote:
> it glues to all the social network things for people
> that use them as well as google maps. (I know, I know)

Thereby feeding the centralized/corporate surveillance+advertising
apparatus and encouraging people to participate in it further.

Which is to say, "i know, i know" suggests that you already understand
how some people on this list feel about enabling/encouraging the
dominant surveillance+advertising culture.  I will not be signing up for
anything through eventbrite.

I will be happy to participate in a squeeze installfest, though.

	--dkg