Re: [Debian-NYC] squeeze release party

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 4:47 PM, Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy@debian.org> wrote:
I'll make sure today that at least Lee, Forest, Hans, and Jeremy have all the
relevant contact and location information. Anyone else wanting to come should
get it from one of them or from me. RSVPs not required for people known to me
or debian-nyc or their significant others, though still preferred for planning
purposes. Also touch base with me first if you're planning to broaden the
invite (while huge for NYC it's still just an apartment).

Any suggestions or offers-to-bring regarding food/beverages?

Count me in, please. I'll drink and eat whatever Polamalu will be having :P

--
http://damog.net