Re: [Debian-NYC] Novice Nights

On Oct 18, 2010, at 12:18 PM, Richard Darst wrote:

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 02:13:01PM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

I think that Wed Nov 10 is the best.  The public event being 7-9pm,
and anyone can come earlier to help setup, but there isn't really
much setup to do.

Does anyone object to declaring this on Wednesday, Nov 10th, 1900-??
?

Can we stay past 2100?

Thanks,

- Richard

We can stay as long as a NYCR member feels like keeping the door open. I'm good til 11pm usually. There is no building restrictions on the times, we have 24/7 access.

.hc