Re: [Debian-NYC] Novice Nights

I think that Wed Nov 10 is the best. The public event being 7-9pm, and anyone can come earlier to help setup, but there isn't really much setup to do.

Also, since NYCR is near the Atlantic/Pacific mega stop and the F/G Bergen stop, its easier to get to from Manhattan than many parts of Manhattan.

.hc