[Debian-NYC] Comment on our (and other) Learning Lab grants

Hi,

The public comment period on our McAuthur foundation grant is open.
Our submitted proposal can be seen here:
  http://www.dmlcompetition.net/pligg/story.php?title=833

All submissions can be seen here:
  http://www.dmlcompetition.net/pligg/
There are a *lot* of submissions... looks like ~800.  There is a tag
cloud:
  http://www.dmlcompetition.net/pligg/cloud.php
I might recommend searching for particular things instead of browsing
through all of them.  Search "New York" and the names of the various
boroughs, I found "The Downtown Brooklyn Public Media Lab".  We could
look into combining with some of these other groups to submit a joint
grant.  Working as a component of their physical space would be ideal
for all involved.

There is a public comment period.  We have to resubmit our grant
between Feb 3 and Feb 15, so the more feedback we get, the better our
chances of advancing to the second round.

Part of the point of this public comment period is to be able to gain
new collaborators (if you would like to be involved, but didn't have
time the week we were submitted, let us know), or know others we would
work with, please let us know.

Also, feel free to use this mail thread to discuss, too.

Thanks,

- Richard (+ Hans + Daniel)