Re: [Debian-NYC] BSP: other planning

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 2:09 AM, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
> This is going to be awesome.
>
> Anything else we need to discuss/get ready for?

We should be ready for awesomeness overdose, of course.

As I don't like how the 'chief', bit sound, I postulate myself for the
position of "Documentarist Honcho" which entails:

* Trying to find victims^Hbrave souls to record one of the bug
squashing deeds, per the earlier e-mails on the subject.
* Take some key photos during the event, before giving people advance
notice so they can strike a pose / move away / send me spinach
hunting. Target is 3, 4 photos a day.

My only gripe is that chances are I won't make it there before 7-8 on Friday...

P.