Re: [Debian-NYC] video at workshop/BSP ?

I would say following a policy similar to IRC logging policies *might*
make sense. In such, a recording can be made for private use, IE: to
augment someone's note taking ability, but that recording MUST NOT be
shared or published.

Another alternative is to have one person who is a designated note
taker be allowed to make a recording for use in helping to publish a
summary howto/technical document.

If these workshops were more preso style, I might feel that recording
for public use is more of a non-brainer, but as it is such a
participatory forum, it's going to be hard to get approval to do
public recordings.

One final thought. We do have multiple sessions that cover the same
topic. Maybe we may want to designate one of those sessions as a "will
be publicly recorded" session. (With the majority not being recorded).
That way we can have one recording of each topic, for those who can't
attend, to catch up on.

-Brian