Re: [Debian-NYC] video at workshop/BSP ?

Just to note that there are 2 main styles of documentative videography: stationary, which is generally used to record informative presentations, and documentary, which is a more newsy style with continually changing angles.

The former is more conducive to not "having to worry about video stuff" while the latter gives you shots that would make Lee's 3 min short pop. And if PD's SO were to actually shoot the workshop, you'd likely have some pretty great footage… (Of a bunch of guys sitting around staring into computers.)

shamelessly top-posting,

ƒørest
ಠ_ಠ