[Debian-NYC] ANNOUNCEMENT: Ad-hoc Debian NYC meetup, Fri 12/18 8 PM at Swift in NoHo

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009, Richard Darst wrote:

> We decided to meet tomorrow, Friday, at 20:00.

Hey all Debian NYC folks (+ others),

Thanks for helping me organize a meetup!

Folks who would like to join me, you are invited to Swift on Friday
December 18 at 8 PM. If you need to be late, know that I intend to be
there until 11 PM. You should come. You can eat dinner, drink, or just
hang out.

Swift is a bar that used to be a church. It is located at:

34 E 4th St
(between Astor Pl & Lafayette St)
New York, NY 10003
http://www.yelp.com/biz/swift-new-york

(It is a bar, which likely means a 21+ constraint on attendance. Sorry
about that.)

If you have trouble finding me, call or text: (585) 506-8865.

There will be some of us eating dinner. If you are an indecisive person,
you should eat dinner there. If you don't want to eat with us, come at 8
PM anyway.

See you there, starting at 8!

-- Asheesh.

P.S. Thanks to Evan Podromou for his "Shotgun Rules"
<http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt>.

--
Give them RADAR-GUIDED SKEE-BALL LANES and VELVEETA BURRITOS!!