Re: [Debian-NYC] Bug squashing party information, January 2010

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 08:54:58AM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I've set up preliminary information about the BSP here:
>   http://wiki.debian.org/BSP2010/NewYorkCity

This is ready to go for everyone - please sign up, get your friends to
sign up, and so on.  If you know people from out of town to invite,
please encourage them to come, too.

If we have limited sponsored food, we'll allocate it with priority
order of people who signed up (and probably others can buy in).  So
don't delay!

There isn't a maximum number of people set (yet), but it's only
limited by the physical space.  It's at least on the order of 30-40.

If there are any questions, please ask.

Thanks,

- Richard