[Debian-NYC] Want to hang out? Philadelphia-based DD visiting New York

Hey Debian NYC people,

I'm a Philadelphia-based Debian developer who likes diversity, Free
Software, and juggling. I'm visiting New York for a few days, starting Wed
Dec 16. Lately I'm working on a Free Software community website,
http://openhatch.org/.

Help me find a time to hang out with you Debian NYC people by answering
this Doodle poll to say when you're free:

http://doodle.com/fxfqn2kyffaeb9w7

Once we figure out a time, we'll nail down an exact location. If we do
Thursday night, I hope we can meet somewhere near 200 23rd street, 11232,
since I have to be around there at 8.

I can sign keys!

So say when you're free: http://doodle.com/fxfqn2kyffaeb9w7

-- Asheesh.

--
People usually get what's coming to them ... unless it's been mailed.