Re: [Debian-NYC] Planning the January BSP

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 04:25:41PM -0500, Keith O'Brien wrote:
> Hi Rich,
>
> I talked to Finance and it looks promising for me to expense 100$ for
> a meal. You have a good link or document that you use for people that
> donate. Just to explain what its for.

Can people help revise this:
  http://whiteboard.debian.net/4e7001.wb

Feel free to just edit/improve it there.  I think I've done all I can
do, so now it's up to others to say what needs to be done...

I'll put it for somewhere for safekeeping/mail it to the list when we
are done.

Thanks,

- Richard