Re: [Debian-NYC] Planning the January BSP

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 04:25:41PM -0500, Keith O'Brien wrote:
> Hi Rich,
>
> I talked to Finance and it looks promising for me to expense 100$ for
> a meal. You have a good link or document that you use for people that
> donate. Just to explain what its for.

This is great news!

I started a draft of a document for this (see IRC), but it's not quite
done yet.  A version of it could also be used for future events.

So far we've got several hundred dollars, from you and Brandorr.
We're probably good for now, but we should see how many more people
we'll end up having.

Thanks again to everyone,

- Richard