Re: [Debian-NYC] NYC DC10, let me into orga team :)

Hey Richard,

On Fri, 2009-06-05 at 13:27 -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> Hello Adnan,
>
> Of course you can join!  Right now there isn't much to do (besides
> small local meetings with possible venues), but as time comes there
> will be plenty more to do.

Doesn't matter I wanna be part of it all ;)

> I'd recommend signing up on our localteam list:
> and possibly the -team list:
> though on the -team list there is mostly DC9 traffic right now

Subscribed, I'm subscribed to a lot of Debian lists in general.

> (btw, if you want to help with DC9, that would be great, too!).
>
> Keep on IRC, and as you see us doing stuff, chime in.

Of course, in case I miss something please do let me know, I'll make
myself available.

> On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 05:16:13PM +0200, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
>
> > In 2007, DebConf7, there was a bidding between Sarajevo and Edinburgh,
> > of course I was in Sarajevo organization team. As we all know, Sarajevo
> > lost, Edinburgh won I was invited as honorary guest, and this was my
> > first DebConf.
>
> It's unfortunate you lost then, but I'm sure you learned a lot that
> will help us out.

Certainly have

> > I'd really love to help in any possible way, especially because I'm
> > planning to bid Sarajevo again for DC11 where I would be a leader of
> > organization team, so any experience I can acquire would be more then
>
> This is another great reason, yes.  Be sure you give the German bid a
> good run.

You bet

> Hope to see you next summer,
>
> - Richard

Oh you'll see me, failure is not an option in this case :)

Adnan