Re: [Debian-NYC] need sig for new gpg key

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 12:44:04PM -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:

> I also like the idea that we explicitly plan for a keysigning at one of
> these events.  I tend to feel a little awkward when i'm the only one who
> brought both a fingerprint in hardcopy and my official papers ;)

I also like this idea, and perhaps might have some time to set up a
keysigning party.  Depending on how much work this is, I might not be
able to in the next few weeks, though.

So, how soon is proper for another meet-up ?

- Richard

p.s.: I know there are keysigning requests I haven't gotten around to
yet...