Re: [Debian-NYC] need sig for new gpg key

On 03/23/2009 12:38 PM, David Moreno wrote:
> I believe this is the perfect opportunity to through yet another
> Debian beer-together :-)

Hear, hear!  (or is that beer, beer?)

I also like the idea that we explicitly plan for a keysigning at one of
these events.  I tend to feel a little awkward when i'm the only one who
brought both a fingerprint in hardcopy and my official papers ;)

Place: Pacific Standard in Brooklyn has treated us quite well in the
past.  I'd be happy to continue in that vein.

Date/Time?

	--dkg