[Debian-NYC] need sig for new gpg key

Hello folks,

I managed to be very silly and overwrote my gpg secret key :( The
revocation certificate has already been sent to the appropriate places,
and is attached to this email.

I have generated a new key [0x79512024] but need to get it signed so I
can actually do Debian work again.
Anyone want to meet up in manhattan some evening this week for a quick
beer & keysigning?

Also, per the rules [0] I'll need to get someone to request the
replacement of my old key with the new one...

Thanks in advance!
--Joe

[0] http://keyring.debian.org/replacing_keys.html

new key:
$ gpg --fingerprint 0x79512024
pub   1024D/79512024 2009-03-23
      Key fingerprint = 2DEF 8612 8024 3AA7 A166  B753 2B3D D6D3 7951
2024
uid                  Joseph Nahmias <joe@nahmias.net>
uid                  Joe Nahmias (Debian GNU/Linux) <jello@debian.org>
sub   2048g/EB5C5442 2009-03-23