Re: [Debian-NYC] DebConf10 pre-proposal: New York City

(Sorry for top-posting, but it seems appropriate here.)

Hi David,

Could you put the important bits of what you wrote into the wiki page
soon?

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/NewYork

Then we can incorporate it into the presentation. Thanks!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org