Announcement and call for events - Debian release party India on 14th, 6pm IST

Hey folks,

The next stable version for Debian, code named bullseye is scheduled to release on 14th of August, Saturday[1].

Let's come together and celebrate 28th Debian Day and the release of Debian 11 Bullseye, through a virtual release party, India [2][3]. The party is planned for 14th, 6 pm IST on BigBlueButton. Bookmark the following redirect URL[4] for room link.

Right now, we have following activities planned:
    -  "Introduction to Debian bullseye" by AR
    -   SuperTuxKart[5] gaming session, details to follow.

If you would like to present an event/talk, please get in touch with Abraham Raji, Anupa Ann Joseph or me (in Cc) latest by Friday, so that we can plan accordingly.

[1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2021/07/msg00003.html
[2]: https://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyBullseye/India
[3]: https://pleroma.debian.social/media/a2862163993b9ba56afef6f38626283764c121574a663ee17501ca36972a1a84.png
[4]:  https://deb11.fsci.in/
[5]: https://supertuxkart.net/Main_Page

#Debian #BeThereForBullseye #DebianIndia

Cheers!
--
Sahil Dhiman
https://blog.sahilister.in/