SuperTuxKart and other information - Debian Bullseye Release party

Hey folks,

TLDR; For release party grab some cake/pastry, we also have open mic and install, setup SuperTuxKart.

The day for Bullseye release is here. According to publicity team [1], as of now the first release images are going out for testing. The public rollout will soon follow.

As the custom dictates, we would have a virtual cake cutting for the release, so don't forget to get some to join the fun.
We also plan to have an open mic, so ... :)

Some information about the SuperTuxKart gaming session. SuperTuxKart is a fun, racing game. We plan to have a multiplayer gaming sprint after the party. To install, just do `sudo apt install supertuxkart` or grab it from upstream directly [2]. Be sure to complete the installation and in game online account creation to participate. It's almost half a GB, so would take sometime. And don't forget to practice, Akshay is already levelling up from novice in game ;)

See you at 6 pm IST at the meeting link [3].

[1]: https://micronews.debian.org/
[2]: https://supertuxkart.net/Download
[3]: https://deb11.fsci.in

Cheers!