Re: Debian on RP 3

Yes the onboard wifi and bluetooth are new additions.

Agree that only weak point is the binary-blob stuff.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 12:09 AM, yogesh powar <yogesh.powar@gmail.com> wrote:
I think RPis are famous but Debian has not endorsed it.
Mainly because it requires Requires non-free blob [ref: https://wiki.debian.org/CheapServerBoxHardware]

Apart from price another good point about RPi3 is it comes with WiFi on board.

Thanks
Yogesh