Re: Debian on RP 3

On Tue, 20 Sep 2016, yogesh powar wrote:

Hello All,

Friend of mine and I would like to donate some of our effort/money/time providing computers at a primary school in a village in Goa.

We were thinking of having Raspberry Pi -3 with Input/Output devices. But software/OS, we were thinking of having Gnu/Linux.

Has any one tried Debian on RP3? Is Hamara Gnu/Linux endorsed by Debian?

Let me know if anyone has tried out this setup in the school.

Raspberry Pis are useless machines as computers. IMO their main advantage is that they are small. You'd be better off buying second hand computers, I think.

                                                    Regards, Faheem Mitha