Re: relayb0t

On Sunday 11 September 2016 09:26 PM, Vasudev Kamath wrote:
> I'm not saying its 2 different community. I'm saying its 2 different
> rooms discussing 2 different things. Please read sentence properly
> before you reply.

It was two different rooms before the relaybot. Now you and me were
discussing one to one on same topic, just used two different protocols
and clients. I agree its not as smooth as having everyone on the same
room, but its manageable.

The whole point of the bridge is to make them one, as its two parts of
the same community. Both have the same goals, to be the meeting point
for Debian community in India.

I find all the relayed messages relevant and good. I was missing out on
IRC because XMPP works better for me on mobile with an Internet
connection that keeps breaking (I could run a proxy, but I find XMPP a
better option). Now with relaybot, I can get best of both worlds.