Re: BOSS is back ?? Seems like Yes !

On 22/09/15 12:50, Amey Abhyankar wrote:

On 22 September 2015 at 16:54, Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> wrote:
Quoting Vikas Tara (2015-09-22 12:08:23)
> On 22/09/15 15:33, Pirate Praveen wrote:
>> May be Hamara team also can join if such a session happens.
>
> Absolutely - in the end we all benefit from these development efforts,
> particularly if we can all push our changes upstream to debian.

Oh, I thought Hamara derived from Ubuntu.

As per my understanding, yes it's derived from Ubuntu.

Please - for any direct derivative of Debian - register with the Debian
Derivatives Census here: https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census

If Hamara is not currently Debian-based but wanna change that, then
perhaps _you_ would be interested in hosting Siri and me for a few weeks
of collaboration?

But...
 what I understood from 2nd Hamara Linux conference which was in Pune city last Sunday is = They have strong plan to be a direct derivative of Debian from next release.
Pls correct me If my understanding is wrong.

I am not yet subscribed to Hamara Linux mailing lists. My e-mail would bounce :-/

Regards,
Amey.

We are already in touch with SWECHA Linux for a session with them.
Jonas - could you let me know dates please?

We would love to host you and Siri for the few weeks.

It would probably be a hotel near to our office - but one of my co-directors is staying there too - so you'll have company.

We're happy to cover expenses and if you need a car (and are happy to drive!), you can borrow my Toyota Fortuner. The road trip from Gurgaon to Jaipur is well worth doing.

If you don't want to self drive - we will organise a car from the office.

Let me know what you think and we can firm up details.

Regards

Vik
--
Founder - Hamara Linux