Re: congrats Balu for 50 packages in debian

On Saturday 04 July 2015 09:51 AM, Pirate Praveen wrote:

Wow. This is real cool. Wasn't aware of a mail client doing that on Android.

But I'm guessing this is not your Debian key. Because the key on a
closed platform is something I'd not trust.

Or can this be worked out ? It is so tricky with the Android platform.
Because even if I trust CM, I still cannot trust those 100s of
(proprietary) apps that get installed on the device.

How are others working it out ?

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf
RESEARCHUT - http://www.researchut.com