Re: congrats Balu for 50 packages in debian

Quoting shirish शिरीष (2015-07-03 22:33:32)
> Awesome Bala. There isn't a way or is there to grep through all
> packages which have Bala as the Maintainer (or anybody else for that
> matter).

https://udd.debian.org/dmd/?email1=balasankarc%40autistici.org

Impressive, Balu!  In same mindset as Vasudev, I now sincerely hope you
will do a far better job than me in then _maintaining_ what you've
initially packaged :-)

 - Jonas