Re: [Mini-Debconf India] Updates on the January 2015 Mumbai mini-DebConf

Hi Rigved,

Quoting Rigved Rakshit (2014-11-03 11:37:19)
> 6. We are looking at the possibility of live streaming all the
> sessions. We are looking for volunteers with prior experience in this.

Rule #0: Make backups! Have multiple disks and make many backups!

You (or rather those actually volunteering for it) may find valuable
info in the Debconf Video Teeam's many years of documented experiences:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Videoteam

The Debconf workflow is centered around a live video mixer:
https://dvswitch.alioth.debian.org/wiki/

This MiniDebconf seems similar in size as the MiniDebconf last year in
Barcelona, where we used two cameras in one room:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/Projects/MiniDebconf-Women/2014/Video

Honestly I would be surprised if you paid attention to above.  I suspect
you will completely ignore it and try do better, completely differently.
Just pretty please don't ignore this:

Rule #0: Make backups! Have multiple disks and make many backups!

 - Jonas