Re: Registration Form

Hey,
Sorry guys for the delay in creating the speaker registration form. I was out of station the last week (11 days to be precise) and didn't have regular access to internet. I was home yesterday midnight only.

I know I asked this once, but I couldn't find any specific answer to it. How are we getting the papers from speakers? There are two (or three) options
1. Direct upload at the registration page
2. EMail
3 (?) . Direct submission during the event.

In all the seminars/conferences I ever attended, the papers were collected via email. That is easy to implement, has documentation on when the file was received etc. Direct uploading from registration page posers a great security risk (spam uploads) and I would never advocate that. About the direct submission during event, I have no comments.

Please reply fast (if possible, today itself), so I can push the speaker registration also.

Balasankar C
http://balasankarc.in

"Freedom is never easily won, but once established, freedom lasts, spreads and chokes out tyranny." - Trent Lott