Progress and some doubts

Hello everybody,

Just to update you'll with the current progress and some questions(doubts) :)

Progress:
  1. We will be accommodating the participants at the college hostel, which is about 5 mins from the event venue. We can also provide details of some good hotels nearby, in case some one would want to stay elsewhere.
  2. Dinner party on the 18th night is confirmed.
  3. Hackathon on 17th night confirmed. Tea, coffee and snacks would be provided.
  4. I am sharing a sheet for Potential sponsors[1]. Please add in your contacts.
  5. We are working on the budget. Should be ready in a couple of days.
Some doubts:
  1. For the sponsorship money, will the community be handling the accounts, or will we have to maintain it?
  2. As a part of publicity, do you suggest we contact some sites like  Know a fest, twenty19, college khabar?
[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UqqjGcc3HlLqoaORU-tJGdG6KMQVYaUFr-c4oO306Bk/edit?usp=sharing

--
Aishwarya Subramanian