Re: Hello Debian people

Yeah for sure. Please let me know when the website is up.

Regards,
Praveen Illa.

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 9:25 AM, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
at bottom :-

On 8/18/14, Praveen Illa <mail2ipn@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am Praveen Illa from Hyderabad. Like Pirate Praveen I am also from
> Electrical background but my passion towards computers and Technology, FOSS
> brought me here.
>
> After bored with windows thing, I looked for another alternative that could
> be explorable....then I found Ubuntu and started experimenting with it,
> then I got to know that the computers can be used with Telugu interface and
> it looks so amazing to me, landed me on Launchpad. Started working on
> Telugu localization. After that I need to find the upstream sources for the
> l10n stream and like that Gnome, Xfce, LXDE, Gimp.... At the sametime I can
> find the similar interest people who are working on it Like Swecha and
> e-telugu organisations, met nice people. Like other folks, my Gnu/linux
> journey started with ubuntu and ended with the universal operating system
> 'Debian'. It's been fourth year started using it, and I'm very comfortable
> using Debian.
>
> Whatever I discover, the first thing I do is localize that thing
> irrespective of the usage statistics. As I always want to see the Telugu in
> the Top position in the statistics, other Indic languages encourages me to
> do so.
> So far I've localized many apps and projects. But finding the equal word
> for the Technical term will always a big challenge for the people who do
> Localization. Yet to find a better solution, I also follow the other indic
> language communities for better approach in L10N.
>
> In 2011, I got the chance to attend MiniDebConf event along with Pavithran
> which was organized at Pune. This event introduced me Indian FOSS community
> and met nice people like Pavithran, Praveen, Sirish, Prof. Abhijith...
>
> Apart from the Localization, my other interests are python programming
> language, Django frame work, writing articles on Free and open source
> software in wikipedia, blog.
>
> Looking forward to participate in MiniDebconf 2014.
>
> Regards,
> Praveen Illa.

Welcome Praveen Illa. It would be rad if you also localize the website
once we have it up and running as well. Looking forward to your
participation in minidebconf 2014.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
EB80 462B 08E1 A0DE A73A  2C2F 9F3D C7A4 E1C4 D2D8