Re: August Mumbai Debian Users Group Meetup

On Mon, 18 Aug 2014, Rigved Rakshit wrote:

Hello,

Date: 24th August, 2014 (Sunday)
Time: 11:00 to 18:00 IST
Venue: Directiplex, near Andheri Subway, Andheri (E), Mumbai, India
RSVP: http://meetu.ps/2vnttC

We will also be having a belated Debian Day celebration!

Entry is free of charge and anyone can attend.

We welcome anyone who wants to take sessions (presentations, workshops etc.) during this event. Please reply to this thread if you want to conduct a session.

Hope to see some of you there!

I'd like to try to make one of these meetings, and maybe even give a presentation. Are these meetings now happening monthly?

Some comments on the quality of talks/presentations expected would be helpful. Are presenters expected to have their own laptops? Do people normally make slides?

                                                      Regards, Faheem

Best Regards,
Rigved