Re: irc meeting summary

Hi all,
It's great to see things coming up. @Praveen please share the timings
at the latest by tomorrow or day after so I can take the time out and
be there as well.

I haven't had time yet to check out and see how the site functions
locally but it's great to see Jonas and Bala sharing with each other.

It would be best if we could something around 18:00 hrs. or little
later (IST =India Standard Time) but if there are issues, we could
also do it earlier but need to know before-hand.

Till l8er.