Re: MiniDebConf in Amritapuri, Kerala

at bottom :-

On 7/8/14, Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> wrote:

> When you have identified where is the canonical place for each past and
> future event, you might want to pass those references to be included at
> http://timeline.debian.net/
>
> Also, pick and promote one single list for coordinating these events.
> Cross-posting across multiple lists makes it less certain where to pay
> attention to get the next important message.
>

>  - Jonas
>
> --
>  * Jonas Smedegaard - idealist & Internet-arkitekt
>  * Tlf.: +45 40843136  Website: http://dr.jones.dk/

Dear Jonas,
The canonical list for this thread is debian-in
<debian-dug-in@lists.debian.org> . The rest of the lists are just
reproductions for convenience of users who may evince interest on
to) debign-dug-in@lists.debian.org .  This list is and would be the
main list to co-ordinate the event/s on.

I am looking forward to 16th of July when we have dates finalized for
the event. I am expecting responses from people I have mentioned
yesterday as to who could come to the event few days before the event
and help in training and motivating the volunteers therein.

Bala for instance has shared he would be available to confirm once the
dates are known. I am guessing, the rest are also looking to know the
dates.

@Harish, please let us know the dates as soon as possible.

Till l8er.