Re: Mini DebConf '13 Calicut - News, Updates & Call for Action

Hello Everyone,

> T Shirt*
>
> We have to print T Shirt for Mini DebConf '13. Please suggest t shirt
> designs. We need to get this soon as we have print the t shirts.
> Please add it to the Wiki or send it to the list. Also if you need a t
> shirt please add your name at the Wiki Page.

Two designs. Comments required.

1) http://www.customink.com/designs/minideb2/phd0-000t-hu1z/share/?pc=EMAIL-40778&cm_mmc=share-_-emailb-_-button-_-end

2) http://www.customink.com/designs/minideb1/phd0-000t-htxs/hotlink?pc=HL-76684&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-3-_-Body_txt-_-button1

Feel free to edit and update the designs. Finds the edit button on
that website itself.

> Bug Squashing Party*
>
> We need a list of bite sized bugs that can be fixed by participants
> relatively new to Debian. Please add such bugs to the relevant section
> in the Wiki Page. If you think you can guide/mentor someone in fixing
> bugs, please add your name as well.

Shirish has started off by adding two bugs to the list :) Please
follow the lead and update the wiki if you find something. Thanks :)

Vipin Nair
National Institute of Technology, Calicut
http://github.com/swvist