Re: [Mini DebConf India] Mini DebConf '13 Calicut - News, Updates & Call for Action

Liked the second one, if there is not much price difference, we can go with this.

On Feb 12, 2013 5:04 AM, "Vipin Nair" <swvist@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

> T Shirt* > > We have to print T Shirt for Mini DebConf '13. Please suggest t shirt > designs. We...

Two designs. Comments required.

1) http://www.customink.com/designs/minideb2/phd0-000t-hu1z/share/?pc=EMAIL-40778&cm_mmc=share-_-emailb-_-button-_-end

2) http://www.customink.com/designs/minideb1/phd0-000t-htxs/hotlink?pc=HL-76684&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-3-_-Body_txt-_-button1

Feel free to edit and update the designs. Finds the edit button on
that website itself.

> Bug Squashing Party* > > We need a list of bite sized bugs that can be fixed by participants > ...

Shirish has started off by adding two bugs to the list :) Please
follow the lead and update the wiki if you find something. Thanks :)

-- Regards, Vipin Nair National Institute of Technology, Calicut http://github.com/swvist _______...