Re: Mini DebConf '13 Calicut - News, Updates & Call for Action

Hi Shirish,

> Vipin,
>   If you or somebody makes a dedicated section for it I'm sure all of
> us could chip in a small bugs or small tasks which would make Debian a
> more fun thing for all. Some of the tasks might be elementary while
> some may require a bit more understanding which could be discussed at
> the minidebconf.

Dedicated section as in? It could be added to the wiki page itself
under the heading 'Bug List' which is already there.
We will have hackerspaces like foss.in where people can work together.

Vipin Nair
National Institute of Technology, Calicut
http://github.com/swvist