Re: journey details to mangalore

Trains coming from Pune will be arriving at Mangalore junction
(kankanadi)..and trains from kerala or other southern India will be
arriving at Mangalore central.
Mangalore City bus stamd is walkable distance of 5min ffrom magalore
central railway station, but from Mangalore Junction its 30min journey
to city bus stand.

mangalore city Bus stand is famously known as STATE BANK.

If Any queries regarding places in Mangalore..?? contact me.
Abhishek
9164729080