Re: Not coming to Mangalore debconf 28th -29th/30th October 2011.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Not coming to Mangalore debconf 28th -29th/30th October 2011.
- From: "Mahesh T. Pai" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 21:50:20 +0530
- Message-id: <20110903162020.GA4782@localhost>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <CADdDZRnwXsFnk9XweXdExhq0h=tg2f=rPfWU_XG=jvmbP4EFOg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CADdDZRnwXsFnk9XweXdExhq0h=tg2f=rPfWU_XG=jvmbP4EFOg@mail.gmail.com>
shirish शिरीष said on Sat, Sep 03, 2011 at 08:03:01PM +0530,:
> I went online to find a train reservation from either mumbai-mangalore
> in the vicinity of 25th/26th October or from Pune -Bangalore -
> Mangalore from 25th/26th . While I did get positive from the Bangalore
> - Mangalore thing (via train) from Pune-Bangalore all trains are
> booked, its the same from mumbai-mangalore as well.
Can't you take one of those trains from Pune to Madgaon and take a
train VIA KRC from there?
25/26-10 is few days away. Even if you book with a WL status of 200+,
chances are that you will be confirmed by then.
Here is a suggestion:-
Pune 16.30 Hrs on 24th > Madgaon (05.40 Hrs arrival) on 25th.
08.30 HRS Madgaon > Mangalore (15.15 arrival)
Mahesh T. Pai ||