Re: Mini-DebConf Mangalore, October, time for planning?

On 10:39 Sat 20 Aug     , Kartik Mistry wrote:
> > Most of the time, real life keeps contesting commitments.
> Agree here.
At this moment it will be difficult to change the plans there are lot
volunteers enthusiastically preparing for the event. I don't want to
disappoint them at this stage. I agree on the
point life keeps contensting commitments.

We can do one more minidebconf if we get support from Bangalore folks
and DD's after Nitte conference.

Warm Regards

Vasudev Kamath
vasudev@joindiaspora.com (Ostatus)