Re: Mini-DebConf Mangalore, October, time for planning?

On 08/19/2011 08:13 PM, Vasudev Kamath wrote:
> On 18:22 Fri 19 Aug     , Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
>> > On 08/16/2011 12:16 PM, Vasudev Kamath wrote:
>> > This is cool. Hopefully, I should make to it. Is it going to be open to
>> > all, to propose topics?
>> >
>> > I can volunteer to do the same I did at Mukthi 2011 @ MSRIT.
> Yes its open to all :).. Please do come with you we will be having 3
> DD's ^.^. We have not planned on how the event should be if you can
> subscribe to scg.nmamit@librelist.com and guide us that will be really
> great.
>
> We are still thinking if it should be 2 days or 3 days event. Kartik
> suggested to make it 2 days please share your thoughts.

I have a suggestion. Not really to detract the event, so please don't
take it the other way.

There's been no talk about hosting a MiniDebConf in Bangalore? We have
Deepak, Myself, Giridhar, Ramki and Ganesan here. On top of that you
also have a pretty active Bangalore LUG. If you host it here, you will
have a wider coverage.

Most of the time, real life keeps contesting commitments.

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf | http://people.debian.org/~rrs
Debian - The Universal Operating System