Mini DebConf India time again

Hi,

We discussed about this year's minidebconf india at conf.kde.in in
Bengaluru. We thought of taking it to the next level by doing 4
minidebconfs this time.

minidebconf India - Ahammedabad, Gujarat - Freedom Box theme - Kartik Mistry
minidebconf Kerala - Kuttippuram - gitorious theme - Sajjad KM, Jishnu Mohan
minidebconf Karnataka - Mangalore - debian edu - Vasudev Kamath
minidebconf Maharashtra - Pune - diaspora - Shravan Aras, Praveen
Arimbrathodiyil

I thought about the structure of the conference too

theme "listen, learn and practice"

day 1 (friday) - introduction to debian and one special interest group
day 2 - hands on packaging workshop
day 3 - package softwares in the chosen area of focus

Any other suggestions and comments welcome!

Lets rock and show we have a strong community!

Cheers
Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍