Re: Mini DebConf India time again

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com> wrote:
> We discussed about this year's minidebconf india at conf.kde.in in
> Bengaluru. We thought of taking it to the next level by doing 4
> minidebconfs this time.
> minidebconf India - Ahammedabad, Gujarat - Freedom Box theme - Kartik Mistry
> minidebconf Kerala - Kuttippuram - gitorious theme - Sajjad KM, Jishnu Mohan
> minidebconf Karnataka - Mangalore - debian edu - Vasudev Kamath
> minidebconf Maharashtra - Pune - diaspora - Shravan Aras, Praveen
> Arimbrathodiyil

4 minidebconfs will be killer :)

I suggest to do, 3 Debian Days in 3 different cities and 1 main
DebConf. We really lack of people who can be organizer (and it is
terrible hard job!).

It also should be of not more than 2/3 days with 1st day as general
Debian talks and rest day(s) with interactive packaging session. We've
learned this at minidebconf, pune last year and conf.kde.in sessions
this time.

Kartik Mistry
Debian GNU/Linux Developer
IRC: kart_ | Identica: @kartikm