More man page improvements

Hello Guillem,
I see that you are working on the man pages. I updated de.po
accordingly.

During the recent proofreading we discovered some possible
improvements to the original pages as well, which I list for you to
consider and implement (where you agree):

#  bug report numbers → bug report numbers of bugs
#. type: Plain text
#: deb-changes.man
msgid ""
"A space-separated list of bug report numbers that have been resolved with "
"this upload.  The distribution archive software might use this field to "
"automatically close the referred bug numbers in the distribution bug "
"tracking system."

#  debian/changelog → I<debian/changelog>
#. type: Plain text
#: deb-src-control.man
msgid ""
"The value of this field is the name of the source package, and should match "
"the name of the source package in the debian/changelog file. A package name "
"must consist only of lowercase letters (a-z), digits (0-9), plus (+) and "
"minus (-) signs, and periods (.). Package names must be at least two "
"characters long and must start with a lowercase alphanumeric character (a-"
"z0-9)."

#  libgcc → B<libgcc> or quotes?
#. type: Plain text
#: deb-src-symbols.man
msgid ""
"dpkg-gensymbols has an internal blacklist of symbols that should not appear "
"in symbols files as they are usually only side-effects of implementation "
"details of the toolchain. If for some reason, you really want one of those "
"symbols to be included in the symbols file, you should tag the symbol with "
"B<ignore-blacklist>. It can be necessary for some low level toolchain "
"libraries like libgcc."

#  markup of "eval"?
#. type: Plain text
#: dpkg-architecture.man
msgid ""
"Print an export command. This can be used to set the environment variables "
"using eval."

#  Why is this bold but not the others?
#. type: TP
#: dpkg-buildflags.man
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<lfs>"

#  debian/chagelog → I<debian/changelog>
#. type: Plain text
#: dpkg-gensymbols.man
msgid ""
"Define the package version. Defaults to the version extracted from debian/"
"changelog. Required if called outside of a source package tree."

#  debian/changelog → B<debian/changelog>
#. type: Plain text
#: dpkg-mergechangelogs.man
msgid ""
"Then you have to setup the merge attribute for the debian/changelog file "
"either in B<.gitattributes> in the repository itself, or in B<.git/info/"
"attributes>:"

#  apt → B<apt>
#. type: Plain text
#: dselect.man
msgid ""
"The built in access methods can no longer stand up to current quality "
"standards. Use the access method provided by apt, it is not only not broken, "
"it is also much more flexible than the built in access methods."

And in general, sometimes file names are marked up, sometimes not.

Greetings

          Helge