Re: Perl pod string incorrectly in PO file

Hello Guillem,
On Thu, Jun 04, 2020 at 08:32:20PM +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> On Mon, 2020-06-01 at 08:43:42 +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> > line 487 in dpkg.pod is a pod command, correct? So nothing to translate?
>
> It is currently commented out because the matching C code is also
> currently disabled. But it's supposed to be enabled eventually. So
> having it already translated would make sense IMO.

Well, I'm not sure we are talking about the same line. So you would
translate "disabled" to "discapacitados" in Spanish oder "deaktivert"
in German? This works in Perl?

> > However, it ends up in the po(t) files, probabyl a bug in po4a?
>
> I guess it could be considered either a feature or a bug, depending on
> how you look at it. I'd personally consider it a feature. :D

If you are confident, I'll translate, no problem.

> (Hope the migration to POD was not too painful? :)

Well, migration always cause work you'd rather avoid. But given the
volume of changes it went quite smooth, thanks for taking care of the
translators.

Greetings

            Helge