Re: Perl pod string incorrectly in PO file

Hi!

On Mon, 2020-06-01 at 08:43:42 +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> line 487 in dpkg.pod is a pod command, correct? So nothing to translate?

It is currently commented out because the matching C code is also
currently disabled. But it's supposed to be enabled eventually. So
having it already translated would make sense IMO.

> However, it ends up in the po(t) files, probabyl a bug in po4a?

I guess it could be considered either a feature or a bug, depending on
how you look at it. I'd personally consider it a feature. :D

(Hope the migration to POD was not too painful? :)

Thanks,
Guillem